Out There Global is a community driven travel platform which operates as a ‘Digital Square’. Derived from the ‘old town’ square concept, it is a meeting place which connects travel industry and holiday-makers. The ‘Square’ regularly visits new destinations where we feature exactly what you would experience should you visit that particular destination. However, we also continuously connect you with latest news, stories and ideas from around the globe.
Through experts in the tourism & hospitality industry we connect potential holiday-makers with experiential and transformative travel ideas, itineraries & excursions to experience the dream!
That said, if you are a tour operator, hospitality expert, niche travel blogger, or photographer, tour guide, and traveller or holiday-maker, this meeting place is for you.
We encourage you to share your photos, stories, and videos with us in order to inspire others. And of course our wish is that you are also stimulated to do fun things right at your home!
The platform is made-up as follows:
- The Square – This will introduce visitors to the site to our feature destination at the time. Visitors can experience the destination through videos, time-lapses and photos. The photos ultimately connect through to story & travel ideas.
- Two blogs – Explorations & City Vogue as well as Extraordinaire (Luxury & hard to reach or unusual places). Each blog includes a Square of the destination feature which is displayed at the top of the blogs respectively. However the blogs are further broken down as follows:
- Explorations & City Vogue: latest news or itinerary ideas from around the world, adventure, city vogue, gastronomy & recipes, wildlife.
- Extraordaire: latest news or itinerary ideas from around the world, jetting and yachting or luxury river cruises, wildlife, unusual experiences and gastronomy.
- ViewTube – Live webcams from cities around the world (we have a partnership with Google Earth) which constantly changes.
- Travel Deals – We are continuously striving to partner with travel industry experts that will bring value to our visitors. Currently we are partnered with Lonely Planet, Travelstart, Rentals Combined and Viator, a Tripadvisor Company.
The features are generally multimedia focused as we try bring the audience as close to the real experience as possible via our Square through virtual tours, video clips, time-lapses, pics etc.
Journey through the ‘Square’ as we share explorations, adventure, city vogue, culture, culinary and extraordinary experiences! We have a team of passionate correspondents from all over the world helping us to keep it real. After all, it is our vision that when you visit the ‘Square’ you ultimately feel the destination.
Out There Global is the umbrella of the following brands :
About Tracy Burrows, founder
My name is Tracy Burrows, and my professional background includes:
Founder of Out There Global.
Managing editor (Jan 2014- Dec 2016) of LatestSightings.com, a United Nations World Summit Award Winner: Culture & Tourism 2016.
Past freelance writer Sawubona Magazine (SAA inflight magazine).
Past consulting editor MOZambique Magazine.
Social media driven hospitality publicist, with 8 years marketing / public relations experience.
18 Month Hospitality Management in Development Programme, California, United States of America.
Graduated journalism diploma.
Graduated 3 year National Higher Diploma, Tourism Marketing, University of Johannesburg.