Out There Global is a community driven travel platform which operates as a ‘Digital Square’. Derived from the ‘old town’ square concept, it is a meeting place which connects you. How, you may ask? The ‘Square’ regularly visits new destinations where we feature exactly what you would experience should you visit. We connect you to specialised tour operators, hospitality experts, niche travel bloggers, photographers and even other holiday-makers, thereby inspiring travel & holiday ideas. Of course our hope is that you are also stimulated to do fun things right at your home! Therefore we encourage you to share your photos, stories, and videos with us. Please also spend some time over at the ‘Square’ and enjoy watching our live webcams in different cities around the world. It changes all the time!
The platform is broken down as follows:
- Landing page which features a photo from the current destination that we explore.
- The Square – Live webcams from cities around the world (we have a partnership with Google Earth) which constantly changes. Below the webcams is a gallery featuring videos, time-lapses and photos from the month’s destination.
- Two blogs – Explorations & City Vogue as well as Extraordinaire (Luxury & hard to reach & unusual places). Each blog includes a Square of the destination feature which is displayed at the top of the blogs respectively. However the blogs are further broken down as follows:
- Explorations & City Vogue: latest news or itinerary ideas from around the world, adventure, city vogue, gastronomy, recipes, wildlife, correspondents, and Xtreme.
- Extraordaire: latest news or itinerary ideas from around the world, jetting and yachting or luxury river cruises, wildlife, unusual experiences and gastronomy.
The features are generally multimedia focused as we try bring the audience as close to the real experience as possible via our Square through virtual tours, video clips, time-lapses, pics etc.
Journey through the ‘Square’ as we share explorations, adventure, city vogue, culture, culinary and extraordinary experiences! We have a team of passionate correspondents from all over the world helping us to keep it real. After all, it is our vision that when you visit the ‘Square’ you ultimately feel the destination.
Out There Global is the umbrella of the following brands :
About Tracy Burrows, founder
My name is Tracy Burrows, and my professional background includes:
Founder of Out There Global.
Managing editor (Jan 2014- Dec 2016) of LatestSightings.com, a United Nations World Summit Award Winner: Culture & Tourism 2016.
Past freelance writer Sawubona Magazine (SAA inflight magazine).
Past consulting editor MOZambique Magazine.
Social media driven hospitality publicist, with 8 years marketing / public relations experience.
18 Month Hospitality Management in Development Programme, California, United States of America.
Graduated journalism diploma.
Graduated 3 year National Higher Diploma, Tourism Marketing, University of Johannesburg.