A never before experience when you see Kate Miller Heidke
“Intercontinental Sydney and the Sydney Symphony Orchestra (SSO) deliver a one-of-a-kind guest experience with Kate Miller Heidke. They present “Through the Kaleidoscope” – an exclusive, money-can’t-buy package to experience Kate Miller Heidke and SSO like never before.”
With strictly five packages on release, the cultural experience includes:
- 2 A Reserve tickets to Kate Miller Heidke on Saturday 25 March inside the Sydney Opera House,
- A 15-minute backstage meet and greet with SSO musicians, Fiona and Leone Ziegler,
- Afterwards, luxury overnight accommodation at InterContinental Sydney and a host of personalised post-performance experiences.
This ‘Five Star Alliance hotel is built on the site of the first Government House! Accordingly it is distinguished by the façade of the Treasury Building of 1851. Therefore, allow the allure of sandstone arcades and a soaring glass atrium to welcome you into the pinnacle of definitive luxury.
Jörg T. Böckeler, Area General Manager Mulpha Hotels Australia, said, “There’s a striking and beautiful link between cultural arts and hotels. We are privileged to work with like-minded partners! Ultimately the Sydney Symphony Orchestra enhances what it means to live the InterContinental Life. By and large moving from prescriptive accommodation and into custom-designed experiences of a lifetime.”
Following the Night with the Stars experience, the Kaleidoscope marks the second major Insider Experience from InterContinental Sydney this year.
The InterContinental Sydney “Through the Kaleidoscope” experience with Kate Miller Heidke includes:
- Luxury overnight accommodation on Saturday 25 March
- Complimentary deluxe breakfast for two
- Two x A Reserve tickets to Kate Miller Heidke and the SSO on Saturday 25 March
- Exclusive backstage meet and greet with Fiona Ziegler and Leone Ziegler
- Signed souvenir program, personally from Kate Miller Heidke
- Finally, Complimentary cocktail in Supper Club, the Hotel’s level 32 rooftop bar and terrace
Consequently packages are on sale until sold out; strictly limited numbers available. The “Through the Kaleidoscope” package is $695.00 and is available only online at icsydney.com.au or direct here.
From here on join InterContinental Sydney and the Sydney Symphony Orchestra in celebrating their 5th year of partnership! Furthermore, other Insider Experiences will be announced throughout the year.
You may also like:
Tracy Burrows77 Posts
<p>If there is one thing that I have learnt, it is the more I see, the more there is to see! My name is Tracy Burrows and I am the managing editor of Out There Global, a community driven travel platform for both cost effective and luxury travel ideas around the world. From Jan 2014 – Dec 2016 I managed the LatestSightings.com blog (a United Nations World Summit Award Winner: Culture & Tourism 2016 & National Geographic partner). I was also consulting editor at MOZambique Magazine, and contributor at Sawubona. Prior to my career I obtained a tourism marketing degree, and graduated from a 2 year ‘Hospitality Management in Development Program’ in California. Following this I acquired a journalism diploma and since it’s been all about travel and writing! And my nourishment from all those who have impacted me: family; friends; and strangers alike. Thank you for joining our journey!</p>