This is the ultimate Aussie camping experience
Tour the Kimberley and Kakadu in the comfort of a camper trailer with Charter North 4WD Safaris. As the only small camper trailer group tour operator in Northern Australia they provide visitors with the “Ultimate Aussie Camping” experience!
Combine a passion for destinations and camping with over 20 years of industry expertise and knowledge, and what you get is a memorable holiday experience. This is the formula of Charter North 4WD Safaris which offers unique tour experiences through adventure, discovery, and cultural exchange for both camping enthusiasts and families. Their personalised tour programs offer a choice of camping, fully accommodated, or if you prefer a combination of both.
- Hiking, swimming, waterfalls, spectacular scenery.
- Camping, campfire cooking, bush camping “away from it all”.
- Special interest trips: photography, indigenous culture & rock art, extended hiking trips etc.
- Educational tours through extensive destination knowledge and highly experienced tour guides.
- Add on components such as helicopter flights, cruises etc available.
+ Highlights Kimberley to Kakadu
- Gibb River Road, Bungle Bungles, Mitchell Falls (rock art), Elquestro, Home Valley, Bell Gorge, Manning Gorge, Tunnel Creek, Windjana Gorge...
- Jim Jim Falls, Twin Falls, Gunlom Falls, Maguk, Ubirr, Nourlangie, Yellow Water & indigenous rock art
- Litchfield NP
- Off the beaten track: hit Litcjfield's 4WD tracks away from the crowds plus see all the popular spots: Tolmer Falls, Buley Rockholes, Wangi Falls, Florence Falls, Termite mounds
- Nitmiluk NP
- Hike and swim at Edith Falls, and canoe or take a cruise on Katherine Gorge.
About the ultimate Aussie camping experience:
Charter North 4WD Safaris currently has a 5 star Tripadvisor rating from approximately 50 reviews!
You may also like:
Tracy Burrows164 Posts
If there is one thing that I have learnt, it is the more I see, the more there is to see! My name is Tracy Burrows and I am the managing editor of Out There Global, a community driven travel platform for both cost effective and luxury travel ideas around the world. From Jan 2014 - Dec 2016 I managed the LatestSightings.com blog (a United Nations World Summit Award Winner: Culture & Tourism 2016 & National Geographic partner). I was also consulting editor at MOZambique Magazine, and contributor at Sawubona. Prior to my career I obtained a tourism marketing degree, and graduated from a 2 year 'Hospitality Management in Development Program' in California. Following this I acquired a journalism diploma and since it's been all about travel and writing! And my nourishment from all those who have impacted me: family; friends; and strangers alike. Thank you for joining our journey!