How to stand a chance to win this number 1 travel resource
The number 1 trip planner for every month of the year!
If you are anything like me you probably have the perfect bucket-list for yourself in mind. But realistically how many dream trips are ruined simply because they were not planned properly? And, it is human nature that the fantasy we create sets the bar pretty high. After all, it is our dream trip!
We slog throughout the year, we save-up, and we most likely only have limited time to take our vacation.
The rat race doesn’t go easy on us. And as a result what do we do? We skimp! We economise by going out of season when it is cheaper, or we venture to the destination at our first available opportunity.
But there are measures that we can implement to ensure the reality of our trip or vacation meets the bar we set. Firstly proper planning is essential! Get to know your destination before you go, understand its culture, and study the reviews of service providers etc. If you are embarking on an organized tour, study up on it as much as possible. In a nutshell, know what to expect before you go. Avoid negative surprises at all costs.
Implement 2 key elements before you book your dream trip:
- When is the best time to visit the destination?
- Make a list of things you want to do, and check-out or study all the reviews via:
This month Out There Global will be doing a give-away to one lucky subscriber. Every single person that has already registered and those still to register this month will go into a lucky drawer to win Lonely Planet’s “Where to go when” travel resource eBook. This book for every month of the year presents 30 recommendations of destinations that are at their best during each month, whether due to their climate, or value or because there’s a lot going on.
The suggestions feature every flavour of travel experience from culture-rich city breaks and tropical beach holidays to adventurous road trips and wildlife-watching expeditions. Every corner of the planet is covered so you’ll find out when the best time to see mountain gorillas is or to go shopping in Paris.
The book is organised by month. At the start of each chapter, a flowchart guides you through the options so readers can filter the recommendations according to their interests. Whether you’re into beaches, trying the local specialities or backpacking off the beaten path, there will suggestions for you. Diagrams also depict the climate, value for money and family friendliness of each suggestion in the month.
How to stand a chance to win!
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY
The competition is open to all Out There Global registered users.
By registering on the Out There Global platform you are entering this competition, and an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Steps to Register
- Follow the following link https://outthereglobal.com/wp-login.php
- Click on register
- Out There Global will be notified of all new registered users, however you are welcome to forward an email to email@example.com to verify your entry.
- On Monday 01 June 2020 the winner of the Lonely Planet, “Where to go when” eBook will be announced. Please note that this is an Out There Global competition and not affiliated with Lonely Planet in any way.
- Winner will be chosen: [at random via random.org software from all entries received and verified.]
- Winner will be announced via email, and social media. The winner has 1 month to redeem the prize, after which a new winner will be selected.
- Closing date for entry will be Midnight 31 May. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected or sharing this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prize is however transferable to another chosen member via the winner. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will receive the Lonely Planet eBook “Where to go when” via email.
- The promoter will notify the winner
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any Social Network. You are providing your information to [Out There Global and not to any other party.
- [Out There Global] shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- [Out There Global] also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.