Best London App, The City Guide with Full Offline Access
“Make the most of your time in London with full offline access to maps and guides, including transit information. London App available for iPhone and Android.” ~ Visit London
Say goodbye to roaming charges, find the top ten best things to do in London. Make the most of your time in London with full offline access to maps and guides, including transit information. Use great local tips to find top attractions, things to do and restaurants in the city. Download the official and FREE London app now for the iPhone or for Android mobile phones.
London App Features:
- Offline maps and GPS that avoid data roaming charges.
- Personalised offline itineraries.
- Find the top ten things to in London – choose by category or by your actual location.
- Step by step travel directions from A to B using public transport (tube, bus and on foot).
- All the sights and tourist attractions.
- Restaurant, café & bar guide including reviews from local sources such as Yelp and Foursquare.
- Recommendations based on things like weather and time of day.
- Background information and history of London.
- Find what’s near you.
- All amenities (police station, pharmacy, bureau de change and more).
- Up-to-date information from sources like Wikipedia and Visitlondon.com are available.
- Plan your itinerary for the upcoming day while online.
- The London app now downloads the relevant information around your chosen points and along the routes between them.
- So you can head off-line and explore your chosen routes, discovering new places along the way – even seeing transport information to help you get there.
This London app is brought to you by visitlondon.com and What Now Travel. Offline functionality and itineraries are not yet available on Android, but they will be coming soon.
You may also like:
Tracy Burrows160 Posts
If there is one thing that I have learnt, it is the more I see, the more there is to see! My name is Tracy Burrows and I am the managing editor of Out There Global, a community driven travel platform for both cost effective and luxury travel ideas around the world. From Jan 2014 - Dec 2016 I managed the LatestSightings.com blog (a United Nations World Summit Award Winner: Culture & Tourism 2016 & National Geographic partner). I was also consulting editor at MOZambique Magazine, and contributor at Sawubona. Prior to my career I obtained a tourism marketing degree, and graduated from a 2 year 'Hospitality Management in Development Program' in California. Following this I acquired a journalism diploma and since it's been all about travel and writing! And my nourishment from all those who have impacted me: family; friends; and strangers alike. Thank you for joining our journey!