The best Gauteng travel guide app that will impress
“Perfect for the independent traveller, the best Gauteng Travel Guide app is fully produced by the Gauteng Tourism Authority and Tourism Radio®. It encourages all travellers, domestic or international, to explore the province. Travellers go where they like and the guide goes with them! It draws their attention to attractions, venues and activities, no matter where they are.”
This Gauteng travel guide is the perfect travel companion for exploring Gauteng, the gateway to South Africa! Become a GeePee and save while you discover all the hidden gems that the province has to offer.
The app contains detailed travel information about more than 380 Points of Interest (POIs) across Gauteng, South Africa. These include about an hour of audio content on some of the province’s most popular tourist attractions. Get inspired by the many museums, nature reserves, art galleries and cultures of Johannesburg, Pretoria and surrounds. Discover some of the best shops, restaurants, adventure and leisure activities; as well as a comprehensive list of entertainment, accommodation and conference venues.
Gauteng Travel Guide Features:
- Setup the Gauteng travel guide app and stay up to date constantly.
- High quality audio information, voiced by locals.
- 380+ POIs across Gauteng’s five regions, including the cities of Johannesburg and Pretoria.
- Detailed information about each POI, including contact details, opening hours, prices and links for more information – this is updated periodically to ensure that information on the app is as accurate as possible.
- Built-in search and category filter functionality, as well as detailed maps of areas around Gauteng for ease of travel.
- Built-in sharing via Facebook, Twitter and email – make sure your friends and family know exactly what you’re up to!
Gauteng travel guide app download
To download either the apple or android app click on the below link:
For other guidelines of things to do around Gauteng visit here
You may also like:
Tracy Burrows164 Posts
If there is one thing that I have learnt, it is the more I see, the more there is to see! My name is Tracy Burrows and I am the managing editor of Out There Global, a community driven travel platform for both cost effective and luxury travel ideas around the world. From Jan 2014 - Dec 2016 I managed the LatestSightings.com blog (a United Nations World Summit Award Winner: Culture & Tourism 2016 & National Geographic partner). I was also consulting editor at MOZambique Magazine, and contributor at Sawubona. Prior to my career I obtained a tourism marketing degree, and graduated from a 2 year 'Hospitality Management in Development Program' in California. Following this I acquired a journalism diploma and since it's been all about travel and writing! And my nourishment from all those who have impacted me: family; friends; and strangers alike. Thank you for joining our journey!