Enjoy an absolutely affordable Kenya migration safari
The Masai Mara is regarded as the jewel of Kenya’s wildlife viewing areas. Ultimately Masai Mara National Reserve is one of the most popular tourism destinations in Kenya and Africa. The reserve located in the Great Rift Valley is primarily in open grassland. The annual wildebeests’ migration involves over 1.5 million animals arriving in July, and departing in November ~ Kenya Tourism
This migration takes place once every year in the Maasai Mara, and is a world famous natural phenomenon. As a result millions of wildebeest are seen crossing over from here & into Serengeti National Park. In fact it’s one of the last great migrations left in the world. And too is hailed as the eighth wonder of the natural world. However the peak is when the wildebeest are seen crossing the crocodile infested Mara River. Accordingly, thousands will sadly die here during this time of high drama!
Duncan Githui, says “We are a small boutique specialist travel company in Kenya which enables us to cater for our guests 100%. Furthermore we aspire to give all guests a hands-on experience.”
In addition this safari offers a good balance of both land and water activities. Incidentally the ratio is 3:1 with three days in the bush, while one night at Lake Naivasha. No doubt there are several different activities guests can experience at “Naivasha.” For example, boat riding, birding, walk at Hell’s Gate Gorge, or the extraordinary natural geothermal spa.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- National Park fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- International flights
Affordable Kenya migration safari
Visit Dancom Tours to enquire about a budget 5 day Kenya Maasai Mara migration safari. They offer a new type of Authentic Kenyan familiarity, lifestyle management and getaway experiences. Too also they bring to guests privileged knowledge of Kenya’s beauty.
Day Safari Itinerary
- Day 1: / Masai Mara National Reserve
- Morning departure from Nairobi to the Masai Mara Game Reserve, with its gently rolling grasslands, abundant wildlife and prolific birdlife. Arrive at the lodge in time for lunch and in the afternoon, a game drive in the conservancy where you might spot great herds of shuffling elephants, zebras clustered in geometric confusion, and sleepy lions resting in the shade of acacia trees. Dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 2: / Masai Mara
- Morning breakfast before proceeding to the reserve for a full day game drive. A packed lunch will be taken along for midday. Masai Mara is one of the unique reserves in Kenya. It offers wildlife, birdlife, nature and the culture of the Masai community. Dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 3: / Masai Mara
- Morning breakfast then proceed to the reserve for a full day game drive, with a packed lunch for midday. Explore the reserve in its vastness. Dinner and Overnight stay.
- Day 4: / Masai Mara – Naivasha
- Wake up for an early morning breakfast. Check out of the lodge and embark on your journey to Lake Naivasha. This lake is among the only two fresh water lakes in the Rift Valley and is known for its great number of bird species. You will check-in at your hotel, freshen up and in the afternoon take a boat ride on the lake. Evening is spent relaxing at the hotel.
- Day 5: / Naivasha- Nairobi
- Do an early morning breakfast, and then leave for Nairobi. Arrive in time for lunch, in the evening catch you home flight back home or drop at your residency