Out There Global is the digital square of the world (derived from the old ‘town square’ concept especially for community gatherings), where tourism, hospitality and adventure connect holiday-makers and the world! Regularly our square takes you to a new location through photo showcases, storytelling, and video clips. We share experiences and holidays and journey through others’ outdoor EXPLORATIONS, URBAN VOGUE CULTURE and EXTRAORDINAIRY places… And here we keep it REAL!
My name is Tracy Burrows, founder of Out There Global and my professional background includes:
- Previous Consulting Managing Editor of Latest Sightings, United Nations World Summit Award Winner: Culture & Tourism 2015; MOZambique Mag Editor, Sawubona Contributor.
- Social Media driven hospitality publicist, with 8 years marketing / public relations experience
- 18 Month Hospitality Management in Development Programme, United States of America
- Graduated 1 year Journalism diploma, INTEC College
- Graduated 3 year National Diploma, Tourism Management, University of Johannesburg