The best value Asia 2017 holidays launched by Trafalgar
“The global leader in guided holidays, Trafalgar, is delving deeper into Asia with the introduction of India, Sri Lanka and Laos.”
Travelling in groups of up to just 26 guests, each journey offers clients an in-depth and intimate exploration. Above all this into an enigmatic part of the world where modern meets ancient. Trafalgar’s commitment to delivering the very best is reflected in Feefo reviews. Currently a satisfaction rating of 97% is demonstrated. Consequently this offers future guests the confidence and endorsement of those past.
To date, Trafalgar’s Asia 2017 programme is its most comprehensive. At this point it boasts 9 new itineraries, and 3 new destinations. In addition it features an expanded range of Mini Stays to provide options to Asia’s most exciting urban centres. And therefore allowing for an immersive city experience. They function as standalone four day mini breaks, or the perfect add-on to a guided holiday.
Theresa Szejwallo, Managing Director, commented “South African travellers have always been drawn to Asia. Incidentally this is due to its exotic appeal, ease of visas and favourable exchange rate.” Trafalgar has diversified its offering across the continent. “Therefore whatever experience guests are looking for they can be rest assured that Trafalgar is by their side. We strip away barriers so travellers can be immersed in the splendour of Asia,” says Theresa
Too, also new for Asia 2017 itinerary programmes is:
- The 10-day Leisurely Japan journey from Osaka to Hiroshima.
- Extended 14-day Treasures of Thailand with the Golden Triangle itinerary.
- The 17-day Classic China with Yangtze Cruise and Chengdu exploration.
- The 13-day Leisurely Rajasthan with Mumbai is Trafalgar’s first itinerary exploring the riches of India.
- The 11-day Wonders of Sri Lanka. For example learn how Ceylon tea is made, to rehabilitating orphaned elephants.
- The 11-day Secrets of Cambodia with Laos.
- The Bangkok Explorer which combines tuk tuks, Thai massages and reveals the secrets of Thai cooking.
- The Hong Kong & Macau Experience delves into these two former colonies through immersive sightseeing tours.
- Combining the lights of Tokyo with Japan’s serene Lake District region.
Booking Asia 2017 with Trafalgar:
Accordingly to find out more information visit Trafalgar Tours
You may also like:
Tracy Burrows152 Posts
<p>If there is one thing that I have learnt, it is the more I see, the more there is to see!<br /> My name is Tracy Burrows and I am the managing editor of Out There Global, a community driven travel platform for both cost effective and luxury travel ideas around the world. From Jan 2014 – Dec 2016 I managed the LatestSightings.com blog (a United Nations World Summit Award Winner: Culture & Tourism 2016 & National Geographic partner). I was also consulting editor at MOZambique Magazine, and contributor at Sawubona. Prior to my career I obtained a tourism marketing degree, and graduated from a 2 year ‘Hospitality Management in Development Program’ in California. Following this I acquired a journalism diploma and since it’s been all about travel and writing! And my nourishment from all those who have impacted me: family; friends; and strangers alike. Thank you for joining our journey!I</p>