Founder, Tracy Burrows
If there is one thing that I have learnt, it is that the more I see, the more there is to see! My name is Tracy Burrows and I am the managing editor of Out There Global, a community driven travel platform for both cost effective and luxury immersive travel ideas around the world.
- Jan 2014 - Dec 2016 managing editor LatestSightings.com blog (a United Nations World Summit Award Winner: Culture & Tourism 2016 & National Geographic partner).
- Consulting editor at MOZambique Magazine
- Contributor Sawubona Magazine (South African Airways inflight magazine)
- Journalism diploma, Damelin.
- Public Relations Account Manager @ 360 degree communications agency.
- 18 Month 'Hospitality Management in Development Program' in California.
- Tourism marketing degree (University of Johannesburg)
My nourishment comes from all those who have impacted me: family; friends; and strangers alike. Thank you for joining our journey, we hope you tick-off your bucket-list via Out There Global Square!